The registration for the IVI annual symposium -Autumn – is accepted currently. The symposium will be held at Kyoto International Conference Center on October 10 (Thursday) . Join the hot discussions of IVI symposium.
« Registrations for IVI Symposium 2019 -Autumn- have started »
Registrations for IVI Symposium 2019 -Autumn -, which is open for both members and non-members, have started. The contents of the symposium are planned now. This is a “place” where participants think about what can be done at manufacturing sites in the data era through case studies and problem solving by scenarios.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.
◆ Date and time : October 10 (Thursday), Starts at 13:00.
◆ Venue : Kyoto International Conference Center (京都国際会館） (Takaragaike Sakyo-ku, Kyoto（京都市左京区宝ヶ池) Room A
(5 minutes walk from Karasuma line “International Conference Center Station（国際会館駅）”
https: // www .icckyoto.or.jp / visitor / access / getting_here /
– Invited lecture： Naoaki Yamanaka, Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University
“Realization of a smart society through ICT technology and use of data - case studies of automatic driving and electric power “
– Keynote speech : Yasuyuki Nishioka, IVI President
What does it mean by ” From Mono (Things) to Koto (Activities)” ? , Correct understanding of digital transformation.
– Reports of Business Scenario WG’s about their activities
– Implementation of connected manufacturing
– The forefront of manufacturing in the DX era
– New era of manufacturing which AI opens
– Improvement of asset values, the only way to survive
◆ Participation fee : 9,000 yen (tax and text fee included)
◆ For participation and more information, see the site below
For more information see “IVI Newsletter No.29 (Oct. 1, 2019)”