[Seminar held in a hurry] A seminar for introduction to “manufacturing data transaction” proposed by IVI, which was news on a front page of Nikkei (Nihon Keizai Shimbun) on June 17 (Monday), will be held in a hurry.
– Date and time: July 2, 2019 (Tuesday), 14: 00-17: 00
– Venue: TKP Ichigaya Conference Center, Hall 5 C
1. Introduction to IVI
2. Manufacturing data transaction
3. Overview of CIOF architecture
4. Implementation and the image of operations
5. Business models by stakeholders
6. Coming schedule and development for business
7. How to participate in the project
8. Question and answer
– Eligibility: IVI members and non-members can participate.
– How to participate: Contact to the secretariat of IVI, notifying your name and e-mail address. The Application will be closed when the number of people reaches to the capacity of the venue (100 people).
– Mail address for application: email@example.com
IVI Secretariat (in charge of CIOF)
– For more information, see